Ten Scarves to Color You Happy October 28, 2015 13:49
The weather has started to cool off and in the process of pulling out my Fall wardrobe I have discovered that almost all of my scarves are either black or white! Considering scarves frame a person's face they are the perfect accessory to add a little flattering pop of color. So I'm on a mission to fix my dull-drum scarf collection! Here are some of my favorite discoveries while on the fashion hunt...
1. ModCloth - Fall Night Long Scarf in Coral.
2. Target - Merona Pink Scarf.
Ok, I have to admit... this Ombre reminds me of our Horizon's Collection!
3. Nasty Gal - That's a Wrap Semi-Sheer Scarf in Rust.
4. Anthropologie - Vita Scarf.
5. Asos - Pieces Chunky Knit Blanket Scarf.
6. Anthropologie - Ursus Square Scarf.
7. Asos - Whistles Tyler Animal Print Scarf.
8. Three Bird Nest - Rugby Knitted Scarf.
9. ModCloth - Prettiest Girl in the Plume Scarf.
10. Urban Outfitters - BDG Vertical Stripe Oversized Blanket Scarf.